WORKABILITY AND COMPACT SHAPING IN AN IRON DESIGNED FOR DISTANCE
• Max-COR and Low CGMoving discretionary weight lower in the head via the new 180-degree fluted hosel and ultra-thin top line provides higher launch and incredible distance. Combined with a thin, max COR face and tungsten weighting, M1 gives golfers distance with consistency on each strike.
• Face Slot TechnologyEngineered into M1 irons, Face Slots provide added forgiveness on shots struck toward the heel or toe. Complemented by Speed Pocket technology, which preserves distance on shots stuck low on the face, golfers experience ultimate forgiveness on mis-hits.
• Compact ShapingM1 features a smaller overall head design compared to other distance irons. Reduced offset,thin topline, and shorter blade length provides a confidence-inducing look at address.
• Improved WorkabilityThe leading edges of M1 irons have been meticulously designed for proper turf interaction.This enables golfers to work the ball and achieve their desired shot shape, while providing aforgiving performance through the turf.
• Multi-Material with High-Density TungstenThe M1 irons feature tungsten weighting in the 3-7 irons, which lowers the CG to increase launch and improve ball speed. This additional weight also helps reduce the sole width to promote workability.
Steel — TRUE TEMPER XP 95 (S, R)Graphite — MITSUBISHI RAYON KURO KAGE SILVER SERIES (S-80g, R-70g, A-60g)
LAMKIN UTX-P .580 ROUND 47g