GOLF BALLS WILL SHIP WITH ALL PLAYER #1'S
MORE SPEED IN THE MOST COMPLETE TOUR BALL
· Packed with new technologies in 2019, TP5/TP5x just got even faster with a greater rebound effect and optimized spin rates. There’s no ball faster, no ball longer, and no ball better than the most complete Tour ball.
THE TP5x DIFFERENCE
· Compared to TP5, TP5x offers higher compression, higher launch, and a more piercing ball flight—ultimately, TP5x provides the best in wind performance and overall control.
· The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features an ultra-soft, highly durable cast urethane cover, TP5/TP5x offer complete tee-to-green performance without sacrifice.
· The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.
HIGH-FLEX MATERIAL (HFM)
· The 2019 TP5/TP5x feature a new material called HFM—delivering for higher ball speed through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.